WHO IS THAT GIRL?!!
I think it’s Thor’s daughter in the future….. Maybe?
Its supposed to be Sigyn, the Goddess of Fidelity who, in norse mythology, is a beautiful blond woman who is Loki’s faithful wife. In the marvel universe, because she is in the comics a bit, She was meant to marry another warrior named Theoric, but Loki wanted her very much so he killed Theoric in the forest, disguised himself as the warrior and married Sigyn. When the truth came out, Odin wanted to punish Loki and Annul the marriage, but Sigyn remained loyal and so they were allowed to be together and she earned her title as Goddess of Fidelity.
She is always loyal to him, even when he pushes her away. The only myth that really includes her is when Loki is being punished by being tied down under a snake that drops poison from its fangs onto Loki, but Sigyn sits beside him and catches the poison in a bowl to save her husband who she loves.
Im 99.8% sure thats who the girl in this comic is supposed to be.
The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” (Zephaniah 3:17) Source: GoodNewsFeed
YEHEY! NAKAGANTI KA NA SA WAKAS!
• Cry all you want. Cry as if there’s no tomorrow. Ang pag-iyak ay nakatutulong upang maibsan ang sakit na nararamdaman.
• Learn to accept the heartbreaking circumstances, be mature. Matutong tumanggap ng mga bagay na alam mong wala na o tapos na.
• Bitter? We are privileged to feel the bitterness. It’s okay. But put the limit on. Hindi nakatutulong ang pagganti, in fact, lalo pa iyong nakakalala sa sitwasiyon hanggang sa isumpa niyo na ang isa’t-sa. Be a ‘White-Bitter-er’. Iyong tipong kapag nagkikita o nagkakasalubong kayo, dedma lang. Hangang sa lumaon ay makakalimutan mo na ang masakit na ginawa niya sa `yo.
• Be ready to see him/her. Be strong enough. Get a grip and build an invisible wall between the two of you. Kapag hindi mo pa kaya, umiwas ka na lang o kaya remember the tip three.
• Get yourself busy. Not too harsh on yourself. Hindi yung magmumukha kang losyang. Be fair in any time. Be busy yet fresh and beautiful.
• Let your friends be with you. Sa tulong nila, mas makakalimutan mo si EX. Friends are angels from heaven. Nariyan sila sa tuwina upang libangin o pasayahin ka `pag down na down ka.
• Erase all the memories you shared together, the words he/she said. Who the hell says that memories should be treasured? Big NO! You can erase it all. Though it’s hard, try harder to forget it. So the pain will less. Remember, the more you treasure the memories, the more you will get hurt. May posibilidad na makulong ka sa PAST at maaaring hindi na makawala pa to the point of obsession and insanity. Isipin niyo yung mga stalkers. Magagaya kayo sa mga `yun. Dagdag kasalanan pa `yan kay Lord.
• Are you beautiful/handsome? Make over more. Be prettier. Make him/her know that you’re not affected. Hindi man blooming, at least, glowing. Make your face open more and wear a smile. Mare-realize nila kalaunan kung sino ang pinakawalan at malalaman kung sino ang tunay na kawalan.
• Go on a date. Not for fling nor lover. Just a friendly date.
• Spent your time with family and friends. They’re all you have.
• Be thankful to him/her. Because he/she let you walk alone to the path to a lighter days, realizing that there’s more beautiful things to see without him/her. There’s more to life than keeping him/her in your broken heart.